Thursday 19 January 2012

In The Nude

Confessions of a Polishaholic (http://themugoftea.tumblr.com/)

I love doing my nails. If I'm having a bad hair day, can't decide what to wear or am running late and miss the bus, a fresh lick of paint always puts a smile back on my face. I can never resist the opportunity to add another colour to my rainbow so even though I already own dozens of nail polishes, I'm constantly on the look out for a shade something new.


Baring All - My Top Five

My current obsession is for neutral, cream and pearl shades so I decided it was the perfect time to share this need for nude in my first "Ready For A Mani-Pedi" post.

Steal Their Style - Eva and Kim

Neutral nails - favoured by gorgeous celebrities Kim Kardashian and Eva Mendes - are subtle, stylish and elegant. They won't clash with everyday work or casual outfits and with a little gold glitter can be glammed up for a night out.

All That Glitters: Gold Manicure (http://www.laurenconrad.com/post/friday-favorites-21)

My favourite five (as seen in the second photograph) are:
1. Natural Collection: Nail Tip Whitener
2. Nails Inc: Basil Street
3. Models Own: Champagne
4. Nails Inc: Pall Mall 
5. Elegant Touch: French Manicure (part of a set)

Trendy Tips - Gold and Nude Manicures

There are hundreds of great manicure blogs and websites which give advice on how to decorate your digits. To show how the colours work well on their own and together, I've posted some of my favourite pictures above for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here