Wednesday 4 September 2013

Take My Hand...


... I'll show you the way. In general, men prefer to lead not follow - they hate asking for directions, complain about being dragged around the shops and always seem to know a shortcut when driving. But not Russian photographer Murad Osmann - he was quite happy to let his girlfriend guide him around the world and share the results...




Murad, an executive producer for a film company, started the project in October 2011. He explained: "The first photo happened in Barcelona while we were on vacation. Nataly was a bit annoyed that I was always taking pictures of everything, so she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me forward. It didn't stop me from doing photos while she was pulling me. That's how it all started." 




Each image shows Murad's extended hand holding onto his girlgriend Nataly as she leads him to some of the world's most exotic locations - from Hong Kong to Bali, Singapore to Barcelona. With her back turned to the camera, her face remains hidden as she guides her boyfriend and his audience to iconic landscapes in Venice and Moscow or to down-to-earth places like bowling alleys, escalators and even Disneyland.


Murad's instagram page has over 370,000 followers - visit http://instagram.com/muradosmann

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here