Thursday 12 April 2012

Pop Up Shop

Bake A House A Home

This morning, I opened a Patisserie. It was nothing fancy - decorated with bay trees and a striped red awning, with just enough room inside for a delicious chocolate cupcake. Truth be told, my beautiful bakery was in fact a flat pack.

Sold - Chocolate Cupcakes

Cupcakes are a quirky and delicious gift for lunches, birthdays and dinner parties but the sweet itself is only half the fun. Presenting your creations on a stand or in jars is the icing on the cake - turning your baking into art for your friends to enjoy and share. My cupboards are filled with cases, boxes and wrappers to tart up my sponges but these charming creations from MeriMeri (www.merimeri.com) are my favourite to date.

Tasty Toy Town {MeriMeri}

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here